Monday, June 22, 2009

Things I Have Learnt

Amazingly enough I have actually started to pay attention to the goings on of life around me, and from this I have learnt:

* I am a good person - generally.
* It is ok to lean on others when times are tough.
* I have more 'real' friends than I first thought, and I am blessed by that.
* In tough times, it is amazing how many people are willing to lend a hand.
* People look up to me, and I'm getting used to being ok with it.
* I am loved.
* I need to accept my limitations, after all I am only human.
* My hair colour defines my personality (apparently).
* Try as I might to hide my thoughts and feelings, those close to me can still 'read' them.
* I am stronger than I first thought.
* I cannot change who I am to please others, nor should I have to.
* Anime isn't so bad.
* My friends are really the family I want to spend time with.
* Change is scary, but at times necessary.
* As much as I hate to admit it- I love my job.
* I must be growing up.. I don't like confrontation as much as I used to, I'd rather walk away.
* Dwelling on the past is not healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment